Tuesday 27 January 2015

Its Nearly the end of January WHATTT?!

Hello Everyone!!

Can you believe it's the 27th of January?!

I haven't put a post on in ages i am soo sorry, i have had some family things going on but besides that i will be uploading more regularly!

I wanted to do this post to ask for some post ideas, I want to know what posts you want me to do? and what you enjoy reading!

Also i turn 18 in 10 Days .. am not counting i swear!..  and to celebrate my birthday i am going to London with my two best friends Lauren and Jade and my mum and dad, as my mum has planned out everything but for a surprise i have no ideaaa what we are doing and its driving me crazyyy! So i will definitely be doing a post on that!

The only clues i have had is that we are going the saturday to the Tuesday and we have to get a plane from manchester to London so we make 'it' in time, Its in Soho (GOT ME SO EXCITED), it also includes a boat and Mojitos. THATS ALL SHE WILL TELL ME!

Anyway i hope you are all good! And please comment what post you would like to see in the future:)


Love Always

Kelly xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You can find it on my blog here http://alexandralouise0409.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html :) x

    ReplyDelete